Laptops can adapt to various functions or activities such as running demanding applications. Be it for playing games irrespective of whether you are at home or in a classroom or for doing serious work, they are the best tool for various needs. Everything from gaming to crunching video to writing a research paper works better on the laptop than any other devices like a smartphone or a tablet. With a laptop in your bag, you don’t have to wait until you reach home to carry out your office work or even college assignments. Laptops help in saving a lot of time as they are convenient to carry anywhere.
CHOOSING A LAPTOP
Choosing a laptop is a real challenge as there is a wide variety of features, sizes and prices. The laptop price in India varies depending upon the location. There are some of the important factors that need to be considered while choosing a laptop. They are as follows,
- Choosing the operating system: There are three operating systems that most laptops come with and they are Windows, Chrome OS and Mac OS. Choosing amongst these is completely your personal preference.
- Choosing the right size: Laptops are categorized by their display sizes. If you have no intentions of carrying your laptop with you quite often or a gamer, then 15-18 inches display is the best one to opt for. 11-12 inches display sized laptops are light weighted and are best suited if you carry your laptops every day.
- Keyboard and touchpad
- Specifications and many more
Hewlett Packard is one of the world largest multinational tech firms. From its beginnings in a one-car garage to its current position, HP has come a long way. For different usage requirements, HP has a large number of laptops. HP laptop price list is expansive and hence caters to various budgets. HP laptops offer something or the other to all the users. From compact media centres to high-end gaming laptops, everyday usage laptops to mainstream laptops, HP offers almost everything. Popular series of HP laptops are as follows,
- Elite Book
The Key strengths of HP laptops include,
- Solid tech support: HP has excellent technical support through which they assist their customers in any technical issues that they face.
- Designs: HP laptops come with a variety of designs which leaves you amazed.
- Solid performance: HP laptops have an upper hand in terms of their performance. Customer satisfaction is the main motive of HP.
Comparing the laptops in the market, HP of course steals the show considering the features and the price range. Give it a try yourself and you would know what we mean.